JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018
JEE Advanced Admit Card is the entry ticket for the applicants who are willing to appear in the Exam. After completing the online registration, you must be waiting for JEE advanced hall ticket to download.
JEE advanced issues admit card for those candidates who will successfully register for JEE Advanced 2018. You may download the admit card from official website. The admit card of JEE Advanced 2018 will be available until the examination day.
|1||Availability of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018||Second week of May 2018|
|2||JEE Advanced 2018 exam||May 20, 2018|
How to Download Admit card: –
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Download JEE Advanced admit card 2018’ to be provided on this page.
- Enter registration number, DOB, mobile number, email ID. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download JEE Advanced admit card. Verify all details
- Take two to three printouts of JEE Advanced admit card 2018 and retain it for future reference.
Remember the points about JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018
- Candidates have to show the admit card of JEE Advanced 2018 at the exam center for verification.
- While downloading the admit card, the candidates must check all the details on it. In case of any discrepancy, they must report to the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2018.
- The candidates must carry 1 photo, ID proof, anyone out of these – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, School/College ID, Pan Card or Passport along with admit card.
- Candidates should use a black ballpoint pen with transparent body, pencil & eraser to write the examination.
- Candidates must reach the exam center 1.30 hours or at least 1 hour earlier than the exam time.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam center after the test commences. Similarly, candidates will be allowed to leave their seats only after the completion of the test.
- Candidates should not wear any items containing metals such as earrings, rings, pendants, nose pin, chain, hair pin, hair band, brooch, bracelet, cloths with big buttons & full sleeves.
In case of Discrepancy or Unavailability:-
|Zone Wise Institution||Communication Address||Phone Number & FAX Number||Email ID|
|Chairman, JEE (Advance) Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur – 721302||Phone: +91 3222 282102Fax: +91 3222 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chairman, JEE (Advance) Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai Mumbai – 400076||Phone: +91 22 25769093Fax: +91 22 email@example.com|
|Chairman, JEE (Advance) Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee – 247667||Phone: +91 1332 284272Fax: +91 1332 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chairman, JEE (Advance) 2017Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208 016||Phone: +91 512 2597335Fax: +91 512 email@example.com|
|Chairman, JEE (Advance) 2017Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati – 781039||Phone: +91 361 2692795Fax: +91 361 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chairman, JEE (Advance) 2017Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
|Phone: +91 11 26591785Fax: +91 11 email@example.com|
This examination will be organized in selected cities & towns in India. At the time of online registration, candidates have to select three cities/towns from a zone according to their preferences. The exam center allotment will be based on candidate’s choices & seat availability.
|IIT Bombay Zone||Goa||Panaji|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|IIT, Delhi Zone||Delhi||Delhi (Central), Delhi (East), Delhi (North), Delhi (South), Delhi (West)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Madhya Pradesh||Gwalior, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Pilani, Sikar, Tonk, Udaipur|
|IIT, Guwahati Zone||Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar|
|Assam||Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Gaya, Katihar, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|IIT, Kanpur Zone||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|United Arab Emirates||Dubai|
|IIT, Kharagpur Zone||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Odisha||Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Kharagpur, Kolkata (North), Kolkata (Salt Lake), Kolkata (South), Krishnagar, Malda|
|IIT, Madras Zone||Andhra Pradesh||Anantapur, Guntur, Nellore, Ongole, Tirupati, Vijayawada|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Mangaluru, Mysuru|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee Zone||Chandigarh||Chandigarh|
|Haryana||Ambala, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat|
|Himachal Pradesh||Palampur, Shimla|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bathinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gautam Budh Nagar (Noida), Ghaziabad, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad|