JEE Advanced Rank Predictor
JEE Advanced is organized under the supervision of JAB (Joint Admission Board). After the completion of the examination, JEE Advances rank predictor; Every student is curious to know how much marks he obtained or he will get the best college or not.
That’s why we will provide a calculator (tool) that helps the candidates to predict their rank on the basis of their scores in the examination. With the use of rank predictor, the candidate can estimate their rank. The rank generates from the rank predictor is only estimated rank; it is not the final rank. The official rank list will be announced by the conducting body.
Steps to Use JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor
- Candidates have to log into their official account (Google/site / Facebook).
- After successfully login, the candidates will have to enter the registration No., Expected Scores in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry, Category, Difficulty levels.
- The expected All India Rank in JEE Advanced 2018 will be displayed on the screen along with an exam analysis as well as the scoring pattern.
Steps to Access JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Card:
- Go to official website.
- The candidates will have to submit their application number and D.O.B.
- Click on “Submit”.
- JEE Advanced Rank List/Rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the rank card for further use.
Some Important points:
- The rank list of JEE Advanced will consist of only those candidates who appear for both Paper I and Paper II of the examination.
- In Physics, the total scores will be calculated on the basis of the candidate’s score in paper 1 & Paper 2. The same method will be used for the calculation of Mathematics and Chemistry scores.
- The sum total marks scored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be the aggregate marks of the candidates. These aggregate marks will be used to prepare JEE Advanced rank list.
- JEE Advance rank card will include only those examinees who secure the minimum prescribed marks or more than of it in each paper. The minimum prescribed marks are different for different categories.
- There will be no waiting list for ranking/rank list.
Tie Breaking Policy of JEE Advanced 2018 Rank card:
- The candidates who secure higher mark in Mathematics will be allotted a higher rank.
- Still, the tie is existing, then the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Physics will be given a higher rank.
- Yet tie is not broken, and then the candidates will be given same ranks.
JEE Advanced Previous Year Qualifying Marks
|Category||PWD Status||Rank List||Min Marks in Each Subject||Min Aggregate Marks|
|OBC-NCL||Any||OBC-NCL rank list||10||115|
|SC||Any||SC rank list||6||64|
|ST||Any||ST rank list||6||64|
|OBC-NCL||Yes||OBC-NCL-PWD rank list||6||64|
|SC||Yes||SC-PWD rank list||6||64|
|ST||Yes||ST-PWD rank list||6||64|