JEE-Main Result 2018
JEE-Main result 2018: CBSE will declare JEE Main 2018 result on April 30, 2018. It must be noted that the result of JEE Main 2018 will be declared online separately for Paper I and Paper II. JEE Main result 2018 for Paper II will be announced on May 31, 2018.
To check their result of JEE Main 2018, the candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth on the result page.
|1||JEE Main Result announcement (Paper I)||April 30, 2018|
|2||JEE Main Result announcement (Paper II)||May 31,2018S. No. Event Dates|
How to check JEE Main Result 2018
- Click on the JEE Main 2018 result link
- Enter your JEE main roll no. and date of birth.
- Then click on “Submit” button.
- Now you can see your Rank, JEE main score and qualifying status for JEE-Advance 2018.
- Your JEE Main scorecard is also available for downloading with the result.
JEE Main cut off:
JEE main cut off depends on the increase in a number of qualifying candidates for appearing in JEE Advanced and the increasing difficulty level of the question papers of JEE Main over the years. 2017 is the lowest cut off in the last five years. It must be noted that the cut off of JEE-Main are available category-wise, institution-wise and branch-wise.
JEE Main cut off (2013-2017)
- This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2018 along with
the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) – 2018 provided and subject to
other conditions of eligibility being met. The rank shall comprise All India rank and All India category
- Only the All India Rank (AIR) is used for admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board to
NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others, while other ranks are for information purposes.
- No score/rank card will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to
download their score/rank cards from the JEE (Main) website HTTP://jeemain.nic.in only.
- In case of a tie, i.e. when two or more candidates obtain equal marks, inter merit of such candidates shall be decided.